Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Review: An Invisible Client

An Invisible Client An Invisible Client by Victor Methos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Came across this book on Amazon deals and bought it for the heck of it, being a sucker for thrillers, especially legal ones. I don't regret it a bit. This was a fantastic book. A law firm takes on a pharmaceutical giant over wrongful death of a child. The lawyer with a one-point goal of being rich and working for money, starts turning over a new leaf when he gets emotionally attached to the victim, a 12 year old boy, risking his career and law firm in the process.

The book grips you from the start and is a definite page turner with a simple but stunning climax. The author being a lawyer himself, brings his experience and expertise in the book which makes it interesting.

Have read similar plots in Grisham's earlier novels. Ever since Grisham has ventured into non-legal stories, I feel a void in this genre. Victor Methos fills the gap. Will check out other Methos books soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews