Saturday, April 7, 2018

Review: Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly

Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a hilarious and funny book. All about a chef's life in the kitchen. Anthony Bourdain has nailed the profession perfectly in this book and seems to have good writing skills too. There are some interesting titbits about the kitchen like the one about fish on Mondays, the right kind of people to be hired as kitchen staff etc. I was however expecting a bit more dirt on the restaurant industry, but was disappointed. It was more of a professional biography of Mr. Bourdain. Would give it 3.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews