Sunday, September 29, 2019

Review: Timeline

Timeline Timeline by Michael Crichton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is about time travel. Crichton is one of my favourite writers as he researches the subject of his work thoroughly before writing it. Here this is just pure fiction about time travel undertaken by a group of historians contracted by a greedy and rich entrepreneur to bring back a professor stuck up in the 1300s medieval France and England. The first 200 pages was slow and boring and I almost gave it up. Then the action started once they travelled back in time to the 1300s and it became a page turner.

I would rate this as 3 star due to the slow start and a flimsy plot although the action is macabre and thrilling.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews