Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Review: The Girl in the Ice

The Girl in the Ice The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was one good book with all the right all elements of suspense and thrills. DCI Erika Foster is called upon to investigate a murder of a young rich girl from a politically connected family. What turns out to be a murder suddenly unravels into a sensational series of unsolved crimes and how she has to fight the system and bureaucracy to overcome obstacles in pursuit of the killer.

I liked the character of Erika Foster who comes with her own emotional baggage and troubled past. Her colleagues Moss and Peterson are equally likeable who supports her all the way through.

Good book for thriller lovers who want a fast paced and edgy narrative with a fine ending.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews