Friday, January 26, 2018

Review: Justice Lost

Justice Lost Justice Lost by Scott Pratt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am liking Scott Pratt. This book again doesn't disappoint. This is my second one, the first being Justice Redeemed.

Darren Street again comes into play here. He is now out of jail. His pregnant fiancee Grace dies in the operation theater during delivery due to medical negligence by the doctor. This starts off the plot where he becomes involved in the shenanigans of corrupt officials from the sheriff to the offices of the DA and FBI. Finally, he gets an offer from Granny Tipton & family to run for the DA's office himself in order to get a foothold in Knox county of Tennessee with the backing of a powerful senator. How he plays vigilante and roots out the corruption forms the crux of the story.

Short at 250 pages, fast paced and easy writing nails the book and keeps one hooked.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews