Monday, January 15, 2018

Review: The Lincoln Lawyer

The Lincoln Lawyer The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Simply superb book. When I first watched the movie, I couldn't understand the plot. The camera print also did not help much. So not sure if the movie is better than the book or vice-versa. Mickey Haller is an interesting character. The way he trounces the DA's attorney, Ted Minton in the court is absolutely wonderful.

Louis Roulet, a rich estate agent is arrested and charged with sexual assault and battery. He hires Mick Haller to defend him. The courtroom drama is engaging and hooks you. But there is an interesting twist in the plot, which culminates in a superb climax.

For all thriller aficionados, go for it !

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews