Saturday, August 25, 2018

Review: Dark Matter

Dark Matter Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An old friend recommended this book to me offline. Initially I was skeptical since I am not too much into sci-fi thrillers. It started off with a bang. Then it started petering out. About halfway through I was getting impatient to finish the book. But later, it started getting more and more interesting. The climax was stunning to say the least.

The plot is about a scientist and teacher Jason Dessen who disappears when out for drink with his friend. Without giving away too much, Jason embarks on a mind-altering journey seeking his wife, child and his identity.

I am sure a movie based on the book is not too far off. Fantastic book if you are a sci-fi thriller fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews