Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: Mightier Than the Sword

Mightier Than the Sword Mightier Than the Sword by Jeffrey Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As usual Archer comes up with a wonderful tale in his fifth instalment of the Clifton Chronicles. There are numerous twists and turns with political and courtroom dramas thrown in. This was more enjoyable than the earlier book. You fall in love with the characters of Emma Clifton, Cedric Hardcastle and Bob Bingham and hate the characters of Lady Fenwick and Alex Fisher. These characters are well etched out including Harry and Seb Clifton.

Will now take a break from the Clifton series for a while before I pick up the next one. The worst thing about the series is each book has a cliffhanger of a climax and you are eager to pick up the next one in the series. Thank goodness, I waited until all the books in the series were published before I bought them one by one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Red Dragon

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews